Tutor Workshop Grants Program
- From 2020, applications will close at the October SCCQ Meeting each year. Successful applicants will be announced at the December meeting. To submit an application for a Workshop Grant online, complete the form below by clicking into each field and typing the required information. Once completed, select the Submit online form button. The Workshop Grants application will automatically be sent to the Web Publisher and forwarded to the Workshop Grants Program Committee for consideration.
- If you wish to send a handwritten application, select the Tutor Workshop - Application form (PDF) button below to print the form. Complete the form and send to: SCCQ Workshop Grants Program, PO Box 828, Batemans Bay NSW 2536.
- For information on the Workshop Grants Program, select the Tutor Workshop - Information (PDF) button for a printable version or the Tutor Workshop - information page button for a readable web version of the document. For further information, please contact Sammy Gaskill on 4455 7828.
Grants Program Online Application
Note: by submitting this application form, you agree to the following:
- All information submitted is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge
- If the workshop is not completed as proposed, within the agreed timeframe, all monies will be returned to the SCCQ
- A Grant report will be submitted within 30 days of the workshop including information for publication and financial acquittal, as per the Information Page